A.T. WALL COMPANY has over 30 years of experience producing specialized coined headers and bases for the electronic component and automotive industries. Manufacturers of frequency control devices, semiconductors, and glass-to-metal-seal fabricators have learned to rely on A.T. Wall’s expertise in the design and production of high-volume, complex, tight-tolerance coined metal parts.
Our Coining operation possesses the capability for stamping most materials including carbon steel, kovar* (29/17, ASTM F-15), 42 alloy, stainless steel, and non-ferrous alloys.
- Complete in-house tool design
- Specializing in high-volume part production
- Stocking arrangements for JIT deliveries
- Strip size up to 0.100 inches thick
- Press tonnage up to 100 tons
- Secondary operations including cleaning and tumbling
- Plating is subcontracted
AVAILABLE TOOLING An extensive variety of tooling is available to immediately produce many of the parts listed below. If new tooling is required, costs can be negotiated based upon expected production quantities.
- Eyelets for Quartz-crystal resonators & filters HC-12, 45, 49, UM
- Coined parts for TO-headers TO-5, TO-8, TO-39, TO-46 , TO-56
- Coined parts for oscillators (DIPs), check for current tools available